Thread: AbbeyRoad...
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:14 AM   #81
cubic13
Human being with feelings

@krahosk
Thanks ! let me know how things will go...

@hopi
It's normal that you can't redimension the extended area as the theme is built with the set mcp.extmixer.mode [1] statement, which means that the panels containing all the controls have a fixed vertical size, this to preserve the dimensions of all the graphic stuff in them. About the separators, I kept their overall look similar to the regular strip ones to keep a unified view of the mixer, but yes, I could add full blank ones also, now. This brings me to the subject of your mail. I have tested PNGGauntlet on all the AbbeyRoad graphic files and got this :

Compressed 410/410 files. Saved 336.05 KB total in 1:49.

The .ReaperThemeZip file obtained after the process being 1846 kb instead of 2124 and is perfectly functional. The results is not the same as yours (maybe there is an option for a more in depth treatment) but it's surely worth using it. Actually, I am wondering why this tool isn't more well known, as it is also very easy to use. The only problem that I see is that its installation doesn't take into account of eventual multiple Windows profiles, from which, we have to use it with the administrator one. Overall, thanks for having led me to this one !

Now, about the meters, why not ? And you know where to send them...

Last edited by cubic13; 01-06-2018 at 01:23 AM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote