lolilol1975
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrick View Post
Amen..

Maybe we could have the lounge back
with a special folder called politics.

Then the rest of the sub-forum could be 'what I did on my holidays'
I loved those threads with 'hey look at this banjo I just purchased' or 'look at this lake'

The political commentary was just so mind numbingly repetitive so let's put that in it's own stupid folder so the rest of the sub forum can be about human stuff.

Justin if there's a way we can make this work, I am all ears.

Many regards

Garrick
The problem is, even unmoderated, the owners of public forums have some legal responsibility for what is being written in them. You can't just create a "trash" category that you leave alone, this is not 4chan. You have to at least go see from time to time what's going on.
Until now, Cockos assumed that the users of the forum were adults who could self moderate. But I suppose lately, they have decided that this was no longer the case.
I can completely understand this argument, but I agree they should communicate. Instead of leaving the sticky post about the Lounge password, they should make a sticky post explaining why the Lounge is gone. And if they don't want to be drown into an endless and fruitless debate, just close that post for comments.
lolilol1975 is offline   Reply With Quote