View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #93
Veech
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveofjazz View Post
^^^^ What he said ^^^^

I can account for Songwriter's Drum Packs 1 & 2, Songwriter's Fill Pack, and the Rock Songs pack. These have plenty of useful drum patterns, and are a good place to start as well. You can use the MIDI Editor in Reaper to modify these easily.

Also, if a longer groove is what you're seeking, you can simply click on the right side of an existing groove and start dragging it to whatever length you desire.
ok I'm ready to grab these four add-ons.

I find that I need more variety in the sounds of the crash cymbals and ride cymbals, I want louder crashes and a heavier bell sound on the ride. Does TT offer add-on sound samples or do I have to buy a new pack such as DFH?

Another slight glitch I have is adding sounds. For example, I want to add a crash at the front of a verse (say it is coming out of a fill) and the verse is 16 bars, meaning the drum pattern is repeated 16 times by clicking and dragging the midi pattern. When I add a crash cymbal to the beginning of the first pattern, it's added to the other 15 as well. How can I avoid this?

Thanks all...
Veech is offline   Reply With Quote