View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #250
Mr. Data
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecl View Post
Good Job ¡¡¡ Mr.Data ¡¡¡

It will be really wonderfull,helpfull and time saver for people to translate the hole langpack like us to have what Jeff said, a complementary langpack file "linked" to the R5 v.x so we can tranlate the especific new lines each time them are included.

I like a lot the way you expressed the missig lines, it could be the clear way to express those complementary langpack.

What do you think ?
Sorry Ecl for answering that late. Didn't mean to ignore you. I just had the feeling I answered your post already, but looking through the thread I couldn't find my reply.
So I suspect I'm going slowly but surely insane.
But anyway: Thank you very much.

It would be great to have such linked langpack files, but I'm not sure, whether the way you understand it is what Jeffos meant. I understand it the way, that we get langpack files more frequently, not that we get langpack files that only contain new strings (or old strings with new hashcodes). But I could be wrong though.

-Data