View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 04:52 PM   #145
Trancit
Human being with feelings

I know critism isnīt allowed here on the forum but sorry... thatīs really it???

Perhaps I donīt really understand the changelog blabla like most of the time but from what I read here I couldnīt be more disappointed...

I had really some hopes on V6 not at least because of a great V6 speculation thread where Iīve seen that many problems seem to affect a broad user base and it was nice to see I am not alone...

What was adressed from these bespoke problem regions of Reaper... NOTHING...

Really???

Reaper was at the beginning one of the most innovative software in music land... many updates were more than impressive.... and now... the changelog for my understanding isnīt any different than it was for any 5.9xx releases...
I thought all this draggin out of all this 5.9xxx releases would have the reason that something big would be coming... but nope...more minor stuff and more and more...

If I compare this to the changelog of Studio One 4, Cubase 10, Ableton 10, Bitwig 3 ... sorry I cannot deny my impression that this is more a .xx release... but as a major update... sorry again... this is nothing...
Not quantity but quality wise...

Even the latest .5 Cubase update was more spectacular than what I read here...

Perhaps I am unfair here but frustration hits me hard atm...

Sorry to anybody being upset but I had to write this...

PS: every well-intentioned advice that I should swap to a different DAW are of course very welcome as always...but doesnīt really change the facts...
Trancit is offline   Reply With Quote