View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 04:09 PM   #35
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v 1.20 update...

The second update is in the stash. Several things concerned :

- Fixed : the bug described above in the post #35.
- Changed : The VCA/Group layouts - No longer useless extended mixer area for them, and their behavior have been optimized in the arrangement window.
- Changed : I swapped the mcp.recarm and mcp.recmode positions in the mixer, in compliance to the model.
- Other TCP optimizations...
+ The behavior of the pan/width controls : the pan no longer disappear when the width one does for trackpanmode>4 (stereo and dual pan). I just let the first one with a yellow colored label as a reminder that another hidden control is involved.
+ I paid more attention to the two "Sober" layouts which now behave on their own and not as if the hidden controls were still there.
+ Few more optimizations here and there.
- Few more cosmetic changes : mcp.sendlist knob, track/mcp.mono control, mcp.pan/width background...

I think I'm almost done with this theme, unless something is still misbehaving. I'll keep on maintaining in, just in case some true theming improvements happen in a more or less near future : I no longer expect it, but well...

Just hope that this one will be useful for some of you.

Last edited by cubic13; 02-17-2017 at 04:26 PM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote