View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 10:34 AM   #16
WaveTrans
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkybot View Post
WaveTrans, when I use my X-Touch One (one channel) along with my Artist Mix (8 channels) I configure the X-Touch One device in CSI as 0 faders, 0 sends, 0 FX menus. The .zon file for that device hard codes the TrackVolume to Fader1. Otherwise, when using it as a 1 fader device it was stealing channels from the Artist Mix. What happens if you try something similar with the 1 channel controller and keep the 8/8/8 and all related mapping on the 8 channel surface?
Hi, thanks for your help. I tried 0/0/0 1/0/0 and 8/8/8 but it does not work as expected.
I have the send and FXMenu zones in the of the 8 Channel Surface. There are none in the Single channel surface.

If I try to toggle FX using a button like "Plugin - MapFocusedFXToWidgets" nothing happens when it comes to FX.zones which are for the 8 Channel surfaces, single channel FXzones work.

Before CSI1.0 I used "OnFXFocus MapFocusedFXToWidgets" if I used it in the new constellation on the 8 channels it works, but as soon as I switch to another FX, reaper crashes.

Sends donīt work at all when I try to toggle via a button like "Send- MapSelectedTrackSendsToWidgets". Sends work with virtual widgets like OnTrackSelection MapSelectedTrackSendsToWidgets but then the surface never leaves the Sends level until reaper is restarted.

Maybe something changed in the synchronization of zones, but thats only a wild guess?
WaveTrans is offline   Reply With Quote