View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:58 PM   #1
Eddy
Human being with feelings

Default please post contemporary classical/experimental/conceptual pieces here

Hi, I have noticed since jeranx did a post a few days ago that some Reaper users are making more contemporary classical / non-pop / experimental / conceptual / whatever and so on music rather than heavy metal / blues / grungy stuff etc. But that sort of music does not get much exposure here - in fact I did not think anyone here would make or like such music until jeranx's post. So I thought it might be a good idea to collect such music in the music subforum, under a single thread so that it does not get lost amongst the other music posts. Hopefully different people will post, that is the idea. I hope it is not just me this one post But if it is then that is fine.

I start with a short piece of mine for guitars from about 10 years ago. I used two guitars - one classical and one electric. Both use non traditional playing techniques (although I started playing prepared guitar 40 years ago so they are not so non-traditional for me It is not the most moving or brilliant piece ever, just a few simple gentle miniatures for guitar run in to each other

https://soundcloud.com/user-39965900...tar-miniatures
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote