View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #149
Kenny Gioia
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhaze View Post
Yeah, highly subjective and all.

I myself found Kenny to be the best ever voice-over regarding, pace and smoothness (no "...eh..." heard ever).

For abit, i could imagine his flow of voice (tone of voice) seems not to be totally natural, but for me, that is just what it makes more attractive to listen to.
This way of tone of voice gives it "attitude" and firmness.

Again: "highly subjective and all"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldreap View Post
Kenny's videos are the most clear and concise that I've ever experienced. I usually only need to watch them once to understand and retain everything in them. The people who run our teacher training programs would do well to study Kenny's method.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundpebbles View Post
Thank you so much Kenny! I enjoy learning from your tutorial videos. Best of the season to you (and everyone around)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMoran View Post
Kenny,

I used to hate recording - okay, hate is a strong word. But, I would only do the basics to prep songs for my band or to get a general acoustic idea across.

Your videos provide the best instruction on using reaper and understanding sound principles as well. I point many musician friends at them.

Furthermore, it has given me the confidence (and ability) to put together more full-featured demos of my songs. I have a Google Doc for specific instruction that I find valuable. You make up about 80% of the document. EQ - it has been my newest/latest revelation for getting sonic separation without having it sound forced.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!!!!
Kenny Gioia is offline   Reply With Quote