View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:49 AM   #99
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynne View Post
Am very eager to try Reaper Reworked, but unfortunately the site is unavailable for two days already. Tried it on different machines and browsers.
Overall, looking forward to try it because its description seems to click with my needs.
Heh, I really have no idea what's up with that. I use weebly - I might just create a wordpres site at some point but weebly was easier at the time. But I'm not really into developing website all over again - so I might actually pay someone to do it if I get enough support. Remember, I share this because I love it, but to keep it supported, I will need funds so don't forget to donate or buy premium content if you like it. I don't have problems with sharing any updates I do because I already update it for my private use, but any other support will require funding. I have a day job and I have other projects to attend to, yada, yada...you all know how life is.

You can download the latest version here and the update here. These links should always work when update happens so save them (or just reference this post) and use them when I announce updates here.

Last edited by Breeder; 12-11-2019 at 01:20 AM.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote