View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 05:21 AM   #27
Stephansound
Human being with feelings

Default ReaControl24 - Install ?

Hi everybody,
I discover Reaper and I find that's a very good alternative to Protools that I use since many years to record and mix all music projects. And the ReaControl24 is a very good news because I work with a Control24, and I love it !
So, I meet some problems to install the relation between my iMac(OS10.9.5) and the Control24.
When I write, in the Terminal : pip install -r requirements.txt --user , I find that :

Requirement already satisfied: netifaces in /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/netifaces-0.10.6-py2.7-macosx-10.6-intel.egg (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))
Collecting pyOSC (from -r requirements.txt (line 2))
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/pyosc/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:661) - skipping
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pyOSC (from -r requirements.txt (line 2)) (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pyOSC (from -r requirements.txt (line 2))

Is anybody can send me a solution ? I've disabled my firewall but it doesn't run....

Thanks for your tips !
Stephansound is offline   Reply With Quote