View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 11:16 PM   #15
ZeroZero
Human being with feelings

Have to agree with you guys. Bought Komplete 9 boxed version because I have slow net speeds (1.5Mbs). Access is a complete disaster as far as I am concerned. The last time I updated Kontakt using Access it installed OK but when I loaded old projects it wasn't recognized! Fortunately when I was downloading using Access I managed to grab a copy just as it finished and was installing, copied it to the desktop, so I had it available. Rolled back the Kontakt install to the previous one and then installed the new version manually this time, ignoring Access completely. Kontakt found all my libraries and old projects opened OK again. WTF?

I see there is a new Kontakt version available but can't be arsed to even attempt to update using Access again, and anyway the latest "update" to Access is totally screwed-up with graphical display issues. I've opened a Support Ticket on this with NI but doing nothing until I feel these issues are resolved.

I can't belief that NI have risked their long-standing reputation by pushing out such an important customer bit of software in Beta condition that STILL doesn't work.

Native Access has now become the worst bit of software I have ever used. Period.
ZeroZero is offline   Reply With Quote