View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 10:02 AM   #102
Skijumptoes
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsgrt View Post
I don't think you are parsing my post correctly - the theme is the mirror, what is being reflected is not the mirror.
I totally understood where you were tipping the hat, but you made it in a specific 'theme' topic, so instead of taking the discussion elsewhere i directly responded to the diva moment you were having in regards to the theme.

Thread ain't all about you, i'm afraid.

Quote:
It is quite funny being told that choices about tools will always be meaningless because of The Beatles and Creativity however.
I think you're not parsing my post correctly.

I was reminding you that focus should primarily be on the music, as i said previously we can easily get caught up in technicalities and non-audio/muso matters so it's a good exercise to consider when feeling frustrated as you are - Take the advice or throw it back in my face, just trying to help.

Quote:
From now on, any discussion in DAW forums should be shot down immediately by reminding people that great music was being made in the fifties.
Just stop being a cry baby and taking things so personally would be a better step forwards for you, perhaps? I said in my original reply to you that i was talking 'generally' not at you personally.
Skijumptoes is offline   Reply With Quote