View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #39
MJFarmermac
Human being with feelings

Below is my program directory (F:Program Files/Reaper) I originally didn't have the .exe files from the bin folder in here after reinstalling reaper, but since the last time I was actually able to see any video of any kind in Reaper those files were in there, I decided to try putting them in again to see if they would work.
Here's my install directory:

avcodec-53.dll
avconv.exe
avdevice-53.dll
avfilter-2.dll
avformat-53.dll
avutil-51.dll
Docs
ffmpeg.exe
ffplay.exe
ffprobe.exe
InstallData
license.txt
list.txt
Plugins
postproc-51.dll
reamote.exe
reaper.exe
reaper-install.ini
REAPERReWireDev.dll
reaper-to-usb.bat
swresample-0.dll
swscale-2.dll
tips.txt
Uninstall.exe
whatsnew.txt

I've just upgraded my graphics card driver, and done a system restore to two days ago- I actually haven't used the vid in awhile so there could be a windows update conflict, but I'm not going back thru every system restore over the last couple of months. Yes, I'm installing 64 bit Reaper, version 4.22, but I am a little sleep deprived so I double checked. Looking at source properties of the vid file (which I can only do if I'm using OS, not FFMPEG, as it crashes) it's showing the following:

Video: 960x540@29.97fps, Aspect=1.00, Decoding format=YUY2
Audio: 48000Hz 2ch 16bps

Using Quicktime decoder (bridged)

Thanks again for all of your help! You rock. Don't know how I could repay you, but let me know if you think of something!