View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 04:28 AM   #6
Reflected
Human being with feelings

first of all Thank you so very much for the MIDI love and the quick response.
tons of appreciation!

Quote:
+ MIDI editor: in note velocity lane, mouse edits that would erase CCs will reset velocity to default
I believe this acion should be seperated from the one below (+ MIDI editor:set new default note velocity when editing in velocity lane-> for this i have a solution below...).
so there will be a fixed reset which maybe could be set by the user in order to get back to a fixed starting point.

Quote:
+ MIDI editor: set new default note velocity when editing in velocity lane
this would work better if for example using Shift (whatever the user choose) + drag to set horizontal line of velocities (for the selected notes) to where the first mouse click was before dragging. this way you won't need to adjust anything before you drag. example below:

there should also be a choose-able actions so we could choose to effect only selected notes/ or all notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Now how about adding the ability to use actions, custom actions, and scripts, that would really make the mouse modifiers special.
I agree with Tod and Stevie (and probably everyone i guess) regarding the mouse modifiers for velocity (and everything), this would really satisfy most users.

Last edited by Reflected; 10-08-2019 at 04:43 AM.
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote