View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:46 AM   #593
cfillion
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
1) allow resize Transaction report window + remember its xywh if possible (and reset if X or Y position out of current screen resolution, ex if REAPER runned in cloud on different machines);
It might be better to remember the position of the progress dialog instead. And keeping the Transaction report centered relative to the progress dialog as it is (but allow it to be resized & remember the size). I don't do it right now before v1.2 because resizing and moving modal windows (such as Transaction report) is broken in macOS SWELL (I'm a newbie in Cocoa and SWELL isn't the most welcoming codebase, fixing will likely require much digging and testing). (Also if every ReaPack are to remember their size and position, it would be best to consolidate the responsible bits of codes – more risks of breaking something by mistake just before a release).

As for the behavior when the remembered size/position is outside of the screen, a bound check is already implemented affecting every ReaPack windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpl View Post
2) somehow allow comment at syncronizing when ReaPack shows obsolete packages and suggest to remove them. Like "MPL: scripts below removed, because there were implemented natively".
I want to do this for 1.3. I don't know yet what shape it will take developer-side. My current idea is to have an "@obsolete <reason>" tag. This, combined with the idea of removing the 1:1 relation between folders and categories, would allow putting the obsolete package metadata in a dedicated "Obsolete" folder on the repositories.

Last edited by cfillion; 11-22-2017 at 01:56 AM.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote