View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 07:21 PM   #166
Peevy
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
That is correct, the sizes are 100/150/200%. If you're short on space at 150%, you could try using 100% or the narrow form mixer that can be enabled using the script.

The mixer master track is 1px wider than it was in V5 (HiDPI is easier with even numbered dimensions!) so I suspect you're seeing something different; could you do a screenshot please?
There's a screenshot of what I mean in my original post. If you look at the meter of the master track & the meter of the track beside it, because there is no kind of border going down the outside edge of the master meter, it looks like it's running into or even a part of the track beside it. I think it would be better to have a thin border on the outside of the master meter to offer more separation from other tracks.

And while there's some discussion about the midi editor, the plus minus buttons in the cc lanes are extremely small & hard to see. The toolbar font is also too small & the ruler font in both arrange window & midi ruler are too dark.

Also in response to your suggestion to use 100% over 150, it's too small for mostthings although I do use it for the master track in the mcp. But then you're up against the fox font being too small in the master track.

I'm loving the theme for the most part when it comes to design but should a hidpi application not support sizes from 1080 to 1440 & 4/5k. As it stands reaper 6 is only going to be truly compatible with 1080 or 4&5k monitors but look kinda odd size wise on a 2560x1440 display. 100% is far too small 150 a bit too big & you can definitely forget about 200%.
Peevy is offline   Reply With Quote