View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 07:15 PM   #5501
MixMonkey
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveTrans View Post

Please, any hints, where my files are wrong, are most appreciated...
Get rid of:
Code:
 Pan ToggleMapSelectedTrackFX
This Action will map ALL a channel's FX parameters to widgets. For instance, if you had a compressor and EQ on each channel, all their parameters will be mapped to the surface at once.

Get rid of:
Code:
Plugin MapSelectedTrackFXToWidgets
in Zone Channel. You already have it Zone Buttons, which is an included Zone that will be active along with Zone Channel.

It's probably worth pointing out that there are essentially three methods for mapping FX to widgets:

i) MapSelectedTrackFXToWidgets- maps all a channel's FX parameters to widgets in one go. Uses the SelectedTrackNavigator.

ii) MapSelectedTrackFXToMenu c/w GoFXSlot. Maps channel FX to a menu across channels 1 to n. Individual FX mapped using GoFXSlot. Uses the SelectedTrackNavigator. I'm not sure how you would use this with a single channel surface.

iii) MapFocusedFXToWidgets. Maps the Focused FX to widgets (focused window, usually, although selecting the FX in the FX chain window works as well) Uses the FocusedFXNavigator.

Whilst these aren't neccessarily mutually exclusive, it's probably a good idea to pick one to start with.

Last edited by MixMonkey; 12-09-2019 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Incorrect information about OnTrackSelection function
MixMonkey is online now   Reply With Quote