View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 07:02 AM   #43
skippertag
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekdolezi View Post
I've just changed the compressor module of 4 instances/tracks to Drawmer and it runs smooth as well. How is your Reaper preferences - audio - buffering - anticipative fx processing? There is 200 as default – but i changed it to higher amount earlier. That's something which could affect the smooth playback as well, try to change the value. I don't have another advice now.
Hey radek,

thank you for testing and the hint with the buffering.

But the issue has nothing to do with the number of instances - it's only a matter of the NUMBER OF CHANNELS within ONE TRACK.

Please use console on ONE TRACK and raise the number of Channels to 4 on that track. Then check what the knobs for Amount and Gain are effecting.

The issue is not that it ain't running smooth - the issue is, that the knobs are no longer doing what they do on tracks with only ONE stereo channel. You may want to try Drawmer outside of console... I don't own console...

I got aware of the bug not directly, but when I turned the amount knob far left or far right. When you don't touch em, the bug is not audible because then it's in the middle position and still balanced...

Thank you !
skippertag is offline   Reply With Quote