View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 07:36 AM   #107
hangnef
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai'ke View Post
Huh, that's odd. Are you adding it through hackey machines? Because it should only auto-place stuff that was added from outside the hackey machines environment. This wobbling was meant for it to gravitate towards a semi-optimal position for tracks that don't have an explicit position yet. It simulates springs between all the machines.

Currently, I don't think so. Is this view stored anywhere in the reaper dirs?

I mean, it's a bit of a pain, but I would recommend setting up a list of the plugins you use often with F10. It costs a bit of time once, but then it's convenient, since you'll have the structure exactly how you want it.

Yeah, I thought that was the case as well. I remember looking into wrapping buzzmachines before, but this made me decide against developing something for it.
I did add it through Hackey Machines, right clicked and added it.

I'm not sure if it is stored in the Reaper dirs. I did see a reaper-fxfolders.ini which seems to have the paths to all the VSTs that were scanned.

In the FX window it shows up in between Developers and FX Chains.

I lay out my VST folders to be much like I would be re-doing in HM. I don't use the default install paths, directory names used by installers, etc.
hangnef is offline   Reply With Quote