View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #52
Janne83
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
Here's what I meant earlier about selection. There needs to be a way to marquee select markers and move them as a group, without selecting the clip. Sometimes you just want to slide a section without really stretching anything but silence.

A common example below. They all do this I think except for Cubase...

Also, and some may disagree, I wonder if the final version of these markers should always be visible or only visible when you actually need to see them.
Lawrence your suggestions are very usable and would be very wellcomed if added here.

I agrre that we need a system where we can select several markers and move them simultaneusly. Also a system to create 3 markers (like in logic) to avoid moving the whole item.

Also like in logic or S1v2 an optin to move the marker to fine adjust it to the transient (at this moment holdong alt does the reverse it moves the transient)

One other: There is some problems regarding the connection with the crossfading, snap offset (anchor) and the stretch markers.
If you use some of the crosfade actions or autopocket option in SWS ext. the stretch markers should stay locked at their position. Current system moves them together with the item edge and the go off the grid.

REgards J