View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:48 AM   #4693
MCCY
Human being with feelings

Wow, thank you so much!!!

So now I know what Faderbox is!

Sounds very interesting but from first reading not what I want. Too much Parameters on one Page... I have 16 Tracks with at least 6 Effects with summa summarum actually 47 Parameters to control PER TRACK... So Originally I was after the Ableton Concept 'active Plugin is controlled with 8 physical knobs', but I like the strip idea very much!!! 47 Paramters are not too much for a Lemur Screen on an old Ipad II. But I need to control every single track with that.

In most cases rather hardware controller knobs are short, so I want to controll as many Parameters as possible with some knobs... Maybe 32 on my Behringer BR2000.

I have the Idea, that it will work with realearn on each track, activating midi input when it's selected, so realearn sends Parameter-assignements to the plugins on the active tracks...

Stripper would only report the values in a compact way on the screen. I hope it does not get messed up, by taking over the values from the last activated track-Lemur assignements, when switching Tracks... I will give it a try.

1000 THANKS!!!!
MCCY is offline   Reply With Quote