Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
looking handsome!
Thanks, timbralzoom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandabot View Post
This looks pretty good 👍

Hopefully they'll generalize the v6 theme adjuster at some point so themes like this can use it too, that would be cool
Thanks, pandabot. This is based on Fusion, which itself was based on the v4 default theme. I'm not a fan of the V6 layout - I think V4 got it mostly right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecho View Post
is it be possible to create an alternative vertical 8 bars block with a little difference in color intensity as in FL studio?
You mean in the arrange window? I think every other bar is possible - not sure about every 8th. I would like to see that as well, since FL uses every 4th or every 8th afaik.

Quote:
Originally Posted by +NRG View Post
Looks great! I have a similar idea that I’ve been working on with the inactive elements being (semi) transparent... Your design is much more refined / polished!

My opinion would be at least the volume knob should stand out more (and the pan knob a little bit different than the rest of the elements). And the background for the routing button... If the background was more neutral the colored routing indicators would stand out more.

Looking forward to watching this develop! B)
Thanks +NRG! Yeah, I see your point about having the volume and pan stick out, and be more distinct from eachother. In fact, in my current theme (a mod of Fusion) the volume and pan are exactly alike, which has led to several occasions where I've mistaken one for the other.

For me, I think the distinction is clearer now when they are right next to each other. I can always make alternate layouts with variations like this though.