View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 02:03 AM   #3254
helgoboss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladistone View Post
I followed your advice and ran {{ target.fx.name }} display on the entire MCU LCD line.
the only thing I didn't find is how the pre-installed list of controller's virtual elements is rewritten or supplemented? If there is a need to train the controller for such feedback, then you will have to create your own name / abbreviation for such a virtual destination ... This would not be a problem, but such a virtual source is not written into the list of controller compartment elements (therefore, you will have to keep this name somewhere in a note book? for example #Line_1) or is there another way to register the virtual element of the MCU? I would like to add it to the list of pre-installed ones, since it is such as a prefabricated / combined MCU display of 8 channels LCDs
The names of the virtual control elements are defined in the controller preset. E.g. the name "e.g. "ch1/lcd/line1" is simply a name I chose for the "Mackie Control" controller preset. It's not hard-coded in ReaLearn. You could give it any other name or create completely different virtual control elements. You could also choose to not use virtual sources at all in the main compartment, e.g. you could directly use MIDI display source / Mackie LCD instead.
helgoboss is offline   Reply With Quote