View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:56 AM   #122
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerdyret View Post
Hi, I am using 3 of your plugins and I am amazed at how useful they are!

I've got a few suggestions for the faderbox plugin/smart knobs script.

1. Multiple rows. I might end up controlling up to 128 parameters, which is impossible to fit in the smart knobs script. Therefore I thought it would be cool to be able to fit multiple rows in the script window. Another solution could be to have multiple instances of the script window up, one for each faderbox plugin, so you could place them wherever you'd want to.

2. Color-coded numbers. Instead off having up to 128 faders in the script I'd like to color code them and have; blue 1-32, green 1-32, orange 1-32 and so on.

3. Learn starting from the last touched fader number. Sometimes I want to skip a fader, so I thought it would be cool be able to touch a fader and have the learn start from that. I could also just be selecting a parameter from the drop down menu and have the learn start from the next fader after that.

4. A scrolling bar for the smart knobs script. Just a simple scrolling bare for faster navigation instead of only mouse scrolling.

Have a nice day and thanks for these cool script!s
Thank you for the suggestions. I'm currently in the middle of some major updates to this script (probably going to be a separate V2 script as too many things are changing and requires different setup). I'll try to incorporate what I can in the new version. It won't be ready for a little while yet though.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote