View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 02:02 AM   #66
JoeyM123
Human being with feelings

Back after some time off, but here I am with Windows 7 x64 and Fireface 800 and it doesn't seem to be recognized.
So it' time to troubleshoot and I forgot whatever I did to make it work before. Maybe the RME driver discarding MME could be a culprit, but I forgot which mode on the control surface I need to enable to best suit Reaper. Funny thing is, in all these years I keep updating the Reaper Portable, so the control surface should be recognized, but I'm not even sure my computer recognizes it.

Kind of confused and hoping to hear from someone

Oh God I think something went haywire sitting there for a few years - no MIDI light. Seems like the rest of it works or at least lights go on, but the faders don't all snap back to zero.

I hope this is salvageable because I can't think of anything that should have whacked it.
Does anyone have this working with recent RME Fireface 800 drivers? I wonder if trying to find the drivers before MME was removed might help. All I have are super old drivers from 2005 and they're not digitally signed. 5:30 in the morning here and I'm not feeling good :-(

Last edited by JoeyM123; 01-26-2019 at 03:27 AM.
JoeyM123 is offline   Reply With Quote