View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #57
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsounds View Post
How freakin' cool! The whole house is one big recording studio! My wife would never go for that...
I promised mine I'd eventually clean it up - What I'll do is set it all back up near final mix time and burn a few mixes with it all at once.

Speaking of reverb, I posted this in another thread but wanted to post here since I created it for this project. Basically a reverb chain with normal and reverse pan functionality. Place the chain on a track for your reverb...

1. Send to reverb track 1/2 and it's just a normal reverb which follows the panning of the instrument.

2. Send to reverb track 3/4, wherever the pan knob is on the source track, reverb is on the opposite side.

3. Use 1/2 and 3/4 and mix judiciously to say get a good bit of verb on the opposite side and a little less on same side and so on.

4. It follows the source track's pan nob so if say guitar is on left with verb on right, if you pan it right, the reverb morphs over to the left and so on.

Download LCR Reverb Chain

Demo:

I used ReaVerberate so that it works out of the box. You can change to 'most' any other verb but you'll need to match the current pin routings in the ReaVerberate. You can substitute a delay or other effect AFAIK.