View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 06:41 AM   #15
Bri1
Banned

Quote:
- the first second or so obviously does not have Ozone applied (it's much quieter)
- a glitch or 2 with missing audio
- then the plugin kicks in and the audio is OK from that point on

Essentially it seems like when the render starts, the plugin still hasn't engaged, then it engages after a second or so, glitches the audio when it does so, then the rest of the render is fine. Just tried an online render and the first time, it glitched, but the second try, it didn't.
Hmmm-yes--there is a few things going on here currently*.
For 1 I don't think any type of pdc is being applied so the plugins have to take time to buffer>> reaspond.
I did try to nail the places where clicks can occur,this^ is 1 of them (especially with impulse loaders) ,another is the waveform itself (isp's etc) and another is the loop selection points.
It would be so so awesome to have pdc,auto item edge click removal (current glue seems to not work with the fade handles,only item volume envelopes working there) + big plus would be ability to crossfade loop selections to avoids clicks.
If any of that above worked with batch-well I might even think of a 5 minute shoulder massage for the devs!!!
Thanx.
Bri1 is offline   Reply With Quote