View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuneau View Post
First of all, big Thanks for taking time to do this and sharing it with us.
I tried this version for both 64 and 32 bit Reaper, but it doesn't work as well as the previous version I used, (which was the one with shift latch support v2.2).
Latch doesn't work, neither do mix, proj and trns buttons. Regular transport works OK. I left the ini file untouched in both installs of Reaper.
I'm not on the latest firmware- I downgraded to 1.2 because the latest firmware broke my Faderport with Reaper.
Which firmware are you on? Are the button actions only in the later firmware?
Do I maybe need some sort of C++ redistributable to run this dll?
Hi Thuneau,

I migrated the code from the previous shift latch support version but based on the symptoms above I'd think more might be going on here. Do you get the same behavior above in both 32 and 64 bit? Secondly, how many versions of any of the faderport dlls to you have in the plugins folder? Just to confirm the correct one is actually being loaded instead of the original. (that happened to me a few times while testing).

I'll have to check on the firmware. You can run dbgview.exe, then start reaper after dbgview is running, hit a few faderport buttons. Save and post the output. If I can find away to test on 64bit this weekend I'll confirm on it as well.

Last edited by karbomusic; 11-12-2011 at 09:26 PM.
karbomusic is offline   Reply With Quote