View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 02:33 AM   #19
Albatros
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_LCS View Post
not sure.
Can you show a screenshot of the contents of your color themes folder?

I just downloaded the Blue version of the theme and the Brighter pack and both worked fine for me.
It looks like the theme for you is not seeing the image folder and is using the built in Reaper v1 theme images.
This suggest that the theme for you is not seeing the image folder.
There could be several reasons for this.
The file you downloaded was not unpacked or unzipped twice.
Example: for the Blue version, when fully unpacked, you will get an image folder: Solaris_LCS_Blue_v2
and file: Solaris_LCS_Blue_v2.ReaperTheme
notice there is no 'Zip' at the end of the file name.

Please note that the pack is not a full theme, just a small set of files to replace ones in the main image folder.
The Brighter pack requires the Gray or Blue version being installed already so you can make a copy of the full image folder mentioned above to be updated with a small number of files from the pack.

If you had a working version of the theme, made a copy of the image folder and renamed it exactly as instructed, then try the following:
- load the theme in Reaper.
- open the theme tweaker.
- in click on the Browse button at the bottom right and navigate to the Solaris theme folder you updated with the brighter images. once it loads the correct images click on the Save Theme button on the upper right and let it overwrite the theme or give it a new name.

/
thank you for your clear response and after trying i got it work
wonderful theme!!
thank you for the time you take for us!!
Kind Regards
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote