View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:45 AM   #15
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
what is there to get, it works like this for the mixer...(for the obvious reasons)
So is that a yes then? And if the answer is yes, maybe you could just say 'yes'? My empty project has a blank track icon on every track, which is replaced when I pull a track icon in. If the answer is yes, done. FRing for something you can already solve yourself does you no favours sir.

jedstar2000 - I'm not really following you on the track icon thing, but I like what you've got to say about the TCP. I think it definitely needs attention at some point, and is a discussion well worth having, at length, since it would be a big step, so I would say its a case of 'do it all, do it once, do it perfect.' I am a bit hesitant about the idea of the volume control being a different thing depending on track size, such that it would appear in both forms at the same time across a project, that could cause confusion. My guess is that's a solvable issue though. IMO you should always show the arm button, not least because pressing that tells Reaper to reveal the buttons you need, so that would be a good step forwards.
White Tie is offline   Reply With Quote