View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #45
Renan L.B
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post

- bad mouse sensitivity. (very hard to get used to it, it feels defective especially vs velocities...

- No gridline per octave ?! wt*... is it that hard to had such a basic helper??? it is one of the most basic things in a midi editor graphics...
I have to agree on that, i still can't feel at home with the mouse sensitivity it's really annoying. Cubase was more "solid" and easier to drag/move/expand/shrink notes. For example the selective areas on the left and right sides of a note are really thin and they should be more thick, i think the notes miss a "solid" feel to it. Even the center of the notes don't feel right too.

And a gridline per octave is URGENTLY needed. This is a really basic and mandatory feature that should've been implemented from day one. I seriously hope it makes it into V4 or anytime soon be it as standard fixed implementation or as an option "Show gridline per octave"

EDIT: Whoooops, velocity editing is NOT horrible when you do it right at the notes sorry about that previous comment.

Last edited by Renan L.B; 08-08-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Renan L.B is offline   Reply With Quote