View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 08:53 AM   #13
Meo-Ada Mespotine
Human being with feelings

You can set the IDE-colors in the Theme Editor. There's a section for the IDE, at the bottom AFAIK.

gfx.loadimg also returns a value, that is either the BufferID(0 in your case) or -1(in case of an error). You should check that, because maybe that loading fails already.
And you don't need to do gfx.setimgdim of a buffer, in which you want to put an image, as it will be resized automatically to the size of the loaded image-file.

Oh, how big is the Logo.png in pixels? Framebuffers in the gfx-window support only sizes up to 2048x2048 pixels. Maybe its too big? Don't know, if Reaper would crop the image accordingly...

And you should set the variables gfx.x and gfx.y to the position at which you want to blit the picture.
Alternatively, you can use the longer gfx.blit-version, in which you can include the x and y-position as well, but it's harder to use.

And somehow, I stumble over [[C:\\OneDriveTemp\\OneDrive\\Media Ministry\\Logo.png]]. Maybe it's just me, but I would only write "C:\\OneDriveTemp\\OneDrive\\Media Ministry\\Logo.png", though the former should work as well...

On vacation for the time being...

Last edited by Meo-Ada Mespotine; 12-20-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Meo-Ada Mespotine is offline   Reply With Quote