View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:56 PM   #13
xpander
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractDissonance View Post
I don't see how you can justify reapers behavior. Coping and pasting a track is suppose to produce the exact same result. Else you are not copying a track.
---
For us to have any intelligent conversation you have to agree that the behavior is invalid. If you can't agree with that then there can be no discussion about anything. If you want to prove to me that the behavior is correct then explain one practical circumstance where this behavior is desired.
?
Please do note that I'm just one user of Reaper. I really appreciate your attempts to show us what seems to be wrong and hope that you do continue doing that. As long as these kind of discussions can be kept constructive, there's hope that some insights for possibly better ways can be pushed forward.

I don't think I've personally at any point of this discussion declared that these copying problems or any specific related behavior would be acceptable for me. You approached with a problem, well, multiple of them and asked for some help. Some of us tried to offer some hands on things to try, regardless of what the underlying bigger problems in the software might be.

I'm sorry to hear that my personal limitation of not understanding the possible deeper issues within Reaper in this regard could also be a problem for others? Like suggested, you can well report the issues.
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote