View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 07:24 AM   #22
storyteller
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaviez View Post
The Reaper install within OTR folder isnt updated, its still the same version that came with the download, I tried removing the REAPER folder from Application Support to make sure it doesnt load as an installed app but as a Portable Install instead (which should read the files from the OTR folder), but it creates a new folder under Application Support so I suspect it is not launching as a Portable Install.

Edit: Solved it, I created a new portable install using the new version of Reaper and then copied everything from OTR folder except the Reaper64.app, reaper.ini and the version file. Now it works as intended.
Great to hear! I was about to chime in. For future people who may view this thread:

Note to OSX users: There has been an ongoing bug with Reaper portable installs (not OTR related, but it could affect the OTR install) on various OSX configurations that may require you to update the included version of Reaper to the latest build. Please make sure you follow the "how to update" instructions in the manual or check out the troubleshooting video on the Storyteller Youtube page.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote