View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 04:54 PM   #11631
Cragster
Human being with feelings

Is anyone noticing some weird behavior when using FX ? ill try to explain.. i have 3 surfaces with 2 pages set up. 1 page all 3 surfaces do normal tracking then i have a page where just 1 surface handles the tracking , 1 handles sends and 1 handles FX. so in version 0.92 it works great . i switch pages and the faders drop and the displays go blank for the sends and fx surface . which is what i want. i press the MapSelected buttons on each surface for sends and fx and boom they come up and i have it so the mute buttons are all lit and the slots with fx the mute lights go out. all good.

Then on version 1.0 i switch pages and the faders stay and diplays are still showing the tracking info on the send and fx surfaces until i hit the MapSelected buttons on those surfaces.I have that tracking stuff slashed out in the zone files for that page . then i will select a track with say 3 slots with FX and if i go to a track with 2 slots of fx that 3rd slot will stay on saying NoMap and if i go to a track with no fx it will still show 3 slots with NoMap. and my mute button light out fx slot indicator thing that i want doesnt work since its thinking those NoMap slots are fx. The 0.92 version works perfectly for this . does anyone remember anything else being broke in that version ? i may switch back to that

I dont know its like things that should go away dont. on the 0.92 version all the fx works as i want it. i mean it works in 1.0 but its just weird behavior . So i was just wondering if anyone else is noticing anything weird

I hope i explained that understandably
Cragster is offline   Reply With Quote