View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 08:41 AM   #46
Pet
Human being with feelings

Default Update with Colormap and separators

Hello all,
here is an Update with a reworked colormap for the MIDI-Editor, some changes in the track list of the ME and also the requested separators for the arrange view and the mixer.

I wanted to modify the colormap cause I like the gradient I've made for the unselected notes and thought I could do something more like that. It took me quite a while to rebuild the default colormap and to find out how the colors and gradients are chosen before I could start tinkering around with it. And my final conclusion was that it is perfect AS IT IS. Finally it ended up with minor tweaks at the frames of the notes and the saturation of one single note... ...and the unselected notes are a little brighter. You probably will not notice that at all.
But at least my Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a bit better now.

I also fixed some ugly things I overlooked like the 3D-Highlighting in the IO-Routing windows.

The separators can have names, I used a bold font which you can change in the theme editor (it's Font 8).