View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #3
Klinke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by user2883 View Post
1. I'm using the Reaper 4.62 x64. I found that the faders are not at unity positioned at the zero mark on the BCF2000. Any fix to this? By looking at the MCU it looks like they have the same 100mm faders and have their zero mark similar to the BCF2000.
This depends on some Reaper settings. The Volume/Pan faders settings in the Track Control Panels are also used for the control surfaces.

Quote:
2. When in "insert mode" and controlling for example an Eq everything is controlled by the faders. It seems it's not possible to flip in this mode. Are there any other fix to this?
Only if there exist no parameter map for an plugin the VPots are unused and all parameters are mapped to faders. The idea is to use VPots for discrete parameters like Filter mode, On/Off switches etc., so flipping doesn't make sense. And the Flip buttons is used to bypass the effect btw.. Please check the manual for more details.

Quote:
3. The BCF2000 mcu emulation mode doesn't have a name/value button assigned so how do you access the Global actions dialog?
You can find in the Action list of Reaper for all buttons a corresponding action. So you can learn the name/value button e.g. to a key of the computer keyboard. Or to a button of an additional controller.

Quote:
6. What's the latest version of Klinke's plugin? I'm using 0.8.2.3 (dev2,3)

7. What's the status on the plugin development? Is it alive?
Yep, 0.8.2.3. And the development is alive but in a deep sleep. But it will weak up soon, sommer is comming ;-)
Klinke is offline   Reply With Quote