View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:48 AM   #3445
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
ok - thanks. Don't think it would be possible to have multiple windows easily. Due to my design choices, and limited bitmap numbers available (did you know the maximum number of stored bitmap images in Reascript is a lowly 1023! - I'm being very careful how many I use for system use - probably around 100+ or so (depending on what's viewable), versus user use - (ie. how many *different* control/backg images you can have loaded at once).

Currently I've left enough for most user projects - but it would be annoying to hit the ceiling. I can however probably manage them better - but for now definitely - one editor window only I'm afraid. Other things I'd need to take into consideration too to enable this.

Resizing should be easy enough though.
wow! 1023 of course i have no idea
please just ignore the more than one part! (& even movable window)

out of curiosity:
even if the controls uses same image, is this increase the bitmap count?
EDIT: never mind Q. seemed stupid now .. because i see you point out already via "different"

just for correcting myself: by definable i meant "fixed" size.. not an actual resizable window.
as a final
definable window size & capture-able shape and assignments ..more than enough to me!

yesterday i was planning to suggest 32 modulators instead of 16 but hey! they are already there

EDIT2:
cosmetic one (also not so important):
i think white color when they selected (instead of blue) for not assigned Faders and Modulators would better

Last edited by timbralzoom; 07-25-2017 at 08:37 AM.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote