View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:48 AM   #3446
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
wow! 1023 of course i have no idea
please just ignore the more than one part! (& even movable window)

out of curiosity:
even if the controls uses same image, is this increase the bitmap count?
EDIT: never mind Q. seemed stupid now .. because i see you point out already via "different"

just for correcting myself: by definable i meant "fixed" size.. not an actual resizable window.
as a final
definable window size & capture-able shape and assignments ..more than enough to me!

yesterday i was planning to suggest 32 modulators instead of 16 but hey! they are already there

EDIT2:
cosmetic one (also not so important):
i think white color when they selected (instead of blue) for not assigned Faders and Modulators would better

Ok thanks... will sort the little things out soon (like colours etc).

New update - can resize window (grab invisible handle - bottom right of Mod edit window). And move - grab title bar and drag...

Yeah - number of modulators is defined in code simply as

modulator_cnt = 32

simply change this to whatever you like (until you start noticing performance issues). I would say it should be possible to have 100 or more without being noticeable... but not tested really. With them all set up to multiple targets - it might start eating cpu...

BTW - sure you've already worked this out - unlike faders - you can assign a modulator to more than one target. But a single control can only be assigned one modulator.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote