View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:39 AM   #5
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli Deo Gloria View Post
I am working with the Notation Editor right now and I find an annoying bug (I allow myself to post this here since I see you have been dealing in this pre with the notation editor) :

When you undo something while entering notes or other tasks, the voicing is completely messed (it has also just happened while changing the channel of some notes. Just try to enter notes in different channels and voice them (for example, channels 1 and 2 on the upper staff and 3 and 4 on the lower one). Undo, redo and undo again on repeated occassions and youŽll most probably see what IŽm talking about.

Edit : I attach now a test project, in which I voiced channel 1 upwards and channel 2 downwards. When you open it, youŽll most probably see it messed up. When you set the voice again as I did and you duplicate the track, the voicing of the new track is also messed.Even when I get in and out of the editor the voicing is wrecked (!!!)

Edit 2 : I can confirm now this was introduced in pre 7. It just doesnŽt happen in pre 6
Thanks, fixing!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote