View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 09:47 PM   #37
Commala
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerdyret View Post
How did you get the top of the window and the top menus to be dark? Mine is just the standard white windows color.
It's a Windows theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnA View Post
Sorry, that ReaScript comment was just banter about having a little experience with computerisms in general.

I followed the instructions and was successful in changing item background and peak colors. Thanks! I looked around in RTConfig but could not tell there was something that would do the tint strength for selected media items. That preference is locked out as well. (also unselected. Mainly want to change Selected to [1])

Any idea? Theme is usable for me now, but since I use a black background to heighten contrast of selected items, fading the colored ones more would help I think.
I'm not sure now that you mention it. I will check this out a bit more. I was fairly certain that in a v5 theme, the colour is rendered pure, and the only thing that affects it is the transparency level of the item_bg images. So you would need to edit the image to get what you're after, essentially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnA View Post
As far as that selection light. I don't know if having it right next to color swatch or whatever it's called is effective after using for a while. Especially with, say, bright yellow track. I guess I don't know what to say regarding that at this point, except "Do your own thing, as you see fit."
It also stands out from the unselected tracks because the corresponding area on them will not be white. It isn't so much about contrast with the track colour as contrast within that dark 'selection row'. The selection interrupts what would otherwise be a continuous dark row, and therefore catches the eye
Commala is offline   Reply With Quote