lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
ho ho ho full of snow here... meaning i have plenty of time
sooo
Testing hard!

project Ram usage about 116 K
in my first test after recording automation i left to play loop about 9 min, ram raised up 1.928 K and stopped there

in second test (this video) , it took about 30 min to get there but i also noticed slow graphic
and it goes away when i close the stripper window as you can see...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...ktJa003SXJWWnc

also
catch by chance

REAPER\Scripts\LBX\LBX Stripper.lua:6892: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

message, while switching to the Page 2 on the fly ..in the video ( 02:56 min )...
no need to watch whole video btw...
just can jump from here to 28:30 to see the ram usage (1.917 K) and the slow graphic (meters & XY cursor)

in the third test it took 24 min to raise up to 1.921 K ram usage...

in the fourth test it took again about 25 min
i switched all 3th party fx offline except the MMBandDelay to test project before send to you
just in case it might help to test things...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...lNmRTlXSzlJbEE

personally i have no problem with the ram usage but the graphic part seemed important.

as a final note: project was old one so i just added FaderBox and automation if its make any sense.
Ouch - not sure whats going on there - will look into. It certainly shouldn't be using up any extra RAM doing this at all.

Just a quick question - when you finished and saved the project file - how big was it?

If you reloaded - did it use same amount of RAM? If not - must be a memory leak on my part. If the project still used as much RAM - then it might be the way reaper was storing the automation - but it was in a loop - so should be overwriting old data. as I said - will see if I can spot the issue.

Last edited by lb0; 01-07-2017 at 07:09 AM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote