Thread: Chancy Start
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 04:47 PM   #9
jeranx
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
1) Some of those tracks were not meant to be public ... ah well

2) I was not sure what you meant by "Tobago is to "island" for me".

3) the 'proper' format.....to the Queen for her birthday but didn't get a reply

4) The picture heading of your soundcloud page...in a museum in Lanzarote, some of it is so evocative now that seaweed and coloured barnicles have developed.
Hi Robert.

Sorry for breaking your privacy, but I'm a clicker and like to know about things. I'm not at all a jazz player but was very happy to discover your whole work as a bunch of good pieces of that. You're very good at it(by the way, thanx for the compliments about mine).

Too much "island for me" meant that I spend a year a few decades ago in Senegal, where we were at that time only able to hear some Youssou N'Dour, and Caribbean music, for a year. I can not anymore, sorry.

Format, format,... I prefer "breaking rules things". Everything or quite so as already be done in this small world. If prefer the ones who changes things, and it's the way you intend to put it at the first place.
Sorry that "the" Queen isn't thankful.

I think we had visited the same museum. I was there 2 years ago, enjoying : Cesar Manrique's work(the one who designs the traffic circles and has made so many moving or not statues), the coolness of the place, the heat, the sea (which is an ocean), not to forget, the coolness of the place. Peoples there are that great.
And what an island

I see you're east in Britain. Being a little more south/west, we could have been neighbors, just separate by a little channel.
I'm moving to https://hearthis.at/, Soundcloud looking not in a good health. Let's know if we make any better. Bye

PS : Excuse my english

[IMG][/IMG]

One of us
jeranx is offline   Reply With Quote