View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 03:04 PM   #14
nait
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Randolph View Post
Nah, not upset. It was suggested to me that I write a post about things that I think should be improved about the product, culture and community.

So here we are.

I gush about REAPER enough that I'm basically a meme now in a number of production communities, but as I said... ebb and flow. It's much easier to write these posts in the ebb.
All fine... I just dislike the superlatives and these threads do tend to be about attention getting. This product (like any) is not without flaws and complaints should be welcome, when constructive. I hate seeing someone shit all over something the developers put a lot of hard work into, however. Some of your complaints are quite valid, but some are fairly petty or a bit nonsensical (ex. hating a theme before seeing it??) and just seem to serve to make a problem look bigger than it is.

Breeder: great analogy with Linux/Reaper
My Rig (also serves as my gaming PC): MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk Mobo, Ryzen R9 3900X, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 500gb NVMe, Crucial 1TB NVMe, NVidia RTX 2080 Super, Arturia Minifuse 2, Nektar Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller Keyboard.
nait is offline   Reply With Quote