View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #49
Tedwood
Human being with feelings

I think I was a that festival Stratman, I thought the world of Jerry Garcia.

Well Spike, there's the Sunrise festival, which is about sustainable living and permaculture and all that weird hippy shit, kids would love it, so might you. http://www.sunrisecelebration.com/

Anyway I live in Bournemouth now but I spent most of my life in North West London and played in quite a few bands, never had any real success but had a wild time. I have a Tokai Love Rock and an Ibanez as93, that's a 335 type in violin sunburst, a G&L legend (Strat), an Avalon acoustic with Cedar top.

These are the important things eh boys? I also have a Carlsbro Fatboy, very creamy 30 watt valve job, and an absolutely killer Laney LC15 which defies all the laws of physics. Sadly mostly they are gathering dust though, I played in a covers band down here but it was a bit shabby so I left, wouldn't mind meeting likeminded individuals with similar interests ..... etc for fun and frolics

I am a builder in my other life (plasterer by trade), I do mostly domestic conversions, extensions, and home improvements because I like getting dirty and being outdoors a lot.

I guess I'm not too serious about recording, I don't have a project studio as such, just a mixer and stuff all plugged into my pc, I just like farting about with software to see what I can do. I have a Yamaha FZS600 too, all this is probably indicating I have absolutely no inclination to anything whatsoever about my protracted midlife crisis - who cares anyway

I guess that's the who and how of it, nice to meet ya all!