View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #44
BorsingPhoto
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brado231 View Post
I too purchased a Faderport recently after viewing this thread. Thanks for your efforts in creating this!!

One question I have is whether I am able to configure the Pan knob to seek forward and back through the tracks when the shift button is selected. I have seen someone do this on YouTube videos but not sure now he got it to work. Is there an ACTION_PAN_SHIFT setting I can set?

EDIT: Just found the video on YouTube. It is called "FaderPort Performance" if you want to look it up. He is actually doing it in Studio One (not Reaper). Still though, it would be nice to do this in Reaper if possible?
Just got mine today, love it but I'd like to be able to jump to the Master track. When I click on output it "toggles" and stays lit, until I click it again? and all I have seen it do is to swap the fader with the pan knob, totally ridiculous since my fader knob works perfectly. Does anyone know how I can change Output to the master fader while lit and return to previous track when unlit/toggled off? Now that makes more sense to moui

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus" - Sir Carl..