View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #186
Illusionaire
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
The only Controller board I have (and tested) is the XTouch Compact. Here the Motor faders are touch sensitive and the feedback (motor action) is automatically inhibited as long as you touch a fader.

-Michael
Nice. My controller's motor faders (US-2400) are touch sensitive too, but I already use them to control track volumes, and they use a more detailed encoding than regular CC's. The thing with this particular feature request is specifically about encoders which send CC messages and can be assigned through the "learn" function. So in most cases, the physical encoders will be cheap rotary knobs with a led ring, which are usually (if not always) not touch sensitive. It makes sense too, because one usually wants many of them to control all parameters, while having the motorized faders available for their intended purpose of mixing levels.
But that's ok, if the solution is based on Tack's point of view. Because it covers exactly that kind of need. Meanwhile I followed his guide again but had no results for the third time. Very frustrating.

I'm willing to help by testing any ideas or scripts provided by anyone. Unfortunately I can't make the scripts myself as I have no such knowledge.
Illusionaire is offline   Reply With Quote