View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 12:03 PM   #48
Coachz
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutronic View Post
To be clear, do you mean showing the plugins even when the search box is empty? This one is planned for a future update.

What is possible right now is making the script always start with the favorites search filter activated.

Ah let me explain something - when creating GUI-related elements for ReaScripts pretty much everything has to be done from scratch, both visually and functionally.

For example, double-clicking is implemented through the script's internal timer, and since the OS double-click speed value is not exposed in the API, it may consequentially be different in QA2.

The current speed is based on my preferences. I usually like it pretty snappy so that single clicks don't get confused with double clicks.
Yeah that makes sense. Could you please put a parameter that we can adjust because right now the double click is way too fast for me to find it usable? Thanks again. This is a great script. If there is a line in the code that I can manually change let me know also. I'm happy to edit the script
Coachz is offline   Reply With Quote