View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #20
Tod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcl View Post
Tod man...what are you doing responding on xmas eve?....thanks though.
Heh heh, well me and grandma (I'm grandpa) have a big get together in about 4 hours, most of our kids and a few of the grand kids. All my Great Gandkids live too far away so we won't see them till next spring.

In the mean time I'm killing a little time and enjoying the Reaper forum as usual.

Quote:
I checked into the newer rea effects guide and went back and re read the manual...still not alot of help in loading multiple samples into one instance of RS5K. I would imagine it could be done by setting velocity params on a WORLD of samples in a bazillion instances of RS5K with the same midi note...but that wouldnt really be efficient. Then I thought it might be done like the Jonas drumreplacer....using different velocities within the same wav file.
Loading multiple samples is pretty simple. The important thing is to have their names lined out properly. Then it's just a matter of dragging them all in at once (all the sample layers for the particular keynote). That's basically what the main RSK5 update is about.

Quote:
But I checked and your tom files only have one sample.....cmon....whats the mystery? I really dont expect a reply for a bit guy. Merry Christmas by the way
Actually I think each tom has 16 sample layers in it's own instance of RSK5. That makes 3 instances for 3 toms each having 16 velo layers.

You have a Merry Christmas to rcl.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote